* CT results in brief: I do not need emergency cardiovascular surgery at this time. Good! I need to call the doctor's office after this post to make an appointment to talk about next steps and also get my flu shot.
* Liminality just finished its second reading period, and we are delighted.
* We have heat now! Got it the Thursday before Thanksgiving. Very relieved.
* I've been putting off revising the novel because I have no idea how to revise a novel, but I need to get on that. I am starting today: re-reading with a red pen in hand.
* I blinked and apparently I have been dating someone for two months as of tomorrow? Man, he really needs a code name.
* (And Mat and I have been together for eight months today.)
* Bash's eye is looking better, but he still needs near-constant medication. That wears on a body.
* Every Thanksgiving is the best Thanksgiving yet.
* Check out yendi's LJ for all your shopping needs, BTW; using those links means we get a little Amazon credit for each purchase.
And it is time to call the doctor, then get to work!