* Poor Bash has a scratched cornea! :( This apparently works out totally okay with application of topical antibiotics and atropine, sometimes, so I am squeezing things directly onto Murder Cat's eyeball 4 times a day, which is exactly as fun as you think it is. He has a follow-up at the vet tomorrow at 3 - anyone local available to give us a ride? Adam's out of town, and Bash HATES being confined - bus is a possibility, but takes much longer than car and I worry about Revenge Shitting.
* My full-body imaging will be this Thursday. Wish me luck!
* I've mostly been posting recommended long reads on Facebook; feel free to friend me there or just pop over and look.
* Liminality is halfway through its reading period for our winter issue! Send us poems! Tell your friends!
* I need to write a post about me and dating, because I have a lot of big thoughts about how my needs and desires have been affected by recent relationships and have shifted just within the past year. In the meantime, I am dating someone local now apparently! and have two first dates in the next two weeks. Fascinating.
* Holy crap Thanksgiving is coming up soon. This is a very fast year.