I have a bunch of posts brewing in my head, but no time to write them; I have time now, but no brain. Because I had sedated dental work today. So mostly I'm just staring blankly at stuff. I am not allowed to knit lace today. Hi.
Things I want to write about:
* My continued Year of Being Brave and the unexpected places it's been bringing me.
* Related: Taking the time to figure out exactly what I want and go forth and getting it in the best and healthiest ways.
* My relationship with my body, specifically as it is newly both thinner and stronger.
* My magazine!
* Elayna's new college stuff
Other stuff going on:
* Oh man I have been doing a lot of things.
* Elayna goes back to school in a week and a half which means I get to have writing time again in a week and a half.
* Also soon? MAPP classes with the foster care place.
* Bash has a lump under his chin that I'm concerned about; vet Saturday.
* Um, so much of everything goes under the Year of Being Brave thing and I'm too spacy to write that coherently right now.
Yeah, I'm going to go lie down with a book.
(Dental work went fine, I did well, my mouth is very ouch right now but will recover.)