So very little got done today, because I was capable of very little. But here are some things.
* I was able to reach out and get a Professional Thing in motion.
* Got a call from the local Social Security office; my SSDI application is tootling along through the system, and they wanted to let me know some papers will be arriving for me to fill out. Forward motion is good. The people at this office are much nicer than the people at the Atlanta office (I last tried in 2006, right after Emory and right before moving here).
* Several rows on the Ysolda shawl. I'm on the border (chose clue A, for my KAL-mates), which is all my contrast color, which is a vibrant orange. Color makes me happy.
* My neck and shoulders hurt, because too many rows + weather + last night, I guess - but I remembered where my microwavable shoulder moose was, and he's draped on me right now. Bartholomoose is very therapeutic!
* Random effusive compliment on my copyediting today!
* I got to help someone.
Tomorrow I will hopefully be capable of more. My to-do list did grow again! >.< But it's all manageable if my body behaves just a little bit better. And tomorrow afternoon we're picking Elayna up from college for the long weekend! <3 She asked a few days ago if she could come home for a visit sometime soon, and we are thrilled to be seeing her earlier than spring break.