* He is building trust. <3 He started out needing to be in my arms or in my lap at all times, but he's gradually ventured out to lay on the floor in a sunbeam while I'm on the couch, and then being able to be in a completely different room. As I type this, he's curled up on my bed. * He started humping things. >.< Earliest available appointment for his oral surgery and neutering is the 15th, so we'll just have to deal with that for now. EDIT: bumped up to the 10th, and they'll let me know if anything opens up sooner! * The answer to "when can I meet him?" is "soon, but gradually." We'd like to introduce him to a succession of small groups of people. A huge Meet Nicky party wouldn't be fun for him yet! * He recognizes Adam putting on his jacket as a precursor to walkies, and he's very good about asking for walkies and asking to go on the bed. Smart pup!