* I continue to vacillate between "I don't want to leave the house" and "I am really glad I left the house".
* I am working on a collection of highly interconnected poems that I have no idea what to do with when it's done because they aren't genre, and I do not know the world of non-genre poetry! But I have time to figure that out.
* I'll be in Chicago with the Thomases November 16-26!
* Which means I'm busy like whoa getting all of the Chanukah and Thanksgiving stuff in place over the next week and a half.
* Max has good weeks and bad weeks. This week he is having a bad week, which is really difficult for us. He isn't eating very much, and he's all wobbly. He weighs about 4 pounds now. The seizures are the hardest part, because they frighten him. He is a good cat. He still purrs.
* After a long run of boring knitting for the holidays, I'm enjoying knitting a Geysir Stretch shawl for myself in vivid cobalt and orange stripes. The deep green border might come in today. (Having an iPhone now means lots more in-progress pics of my knitting, so if you're into that sort of thing, it's on Ravelry.)
* Elayna's college musical theater debut is next Friday - yes, the day before I leave town! I'm looking forward to seeing her perform, and just seeing her. <3