* Other than that (Mrs. Lincoln), I did enjoy the party.
* I am going back to BARCC Peer Supe tonight. My leave technically ended a while ago, but I only returned once; he kept maneuvering me out of it. I am nervous, but I am going back. Taking all the parts of me back.
* And then I'm going to a friend's for crafting, and tomorrow I have a second date, and Wednesday I'm meeting a friend for coffee then, later, going out dancing.
* I've joined an Ann Weaver knit-a-long which will hopefully help me get my knitting mojo back. Peer pressure + pretty colors + timed sprints!
* Saw Joss Whedon's Much Ado About Nothing yesterday and liked it very much. Thompson/Branagh are still my OTP, but I did like Acker/Denisof!
* I have the new Dessa album and it's great.
* I have two kinds of Paying Work for this week.
What's new and good with you?