* He came over last night to grab some of his stuff. What was supposed to be a 5-10 minute visit started late and stretched, of course. Highlights: He lied to the person he'd scheduled to help, telling him he wasn't allowed to have help. (I think this was an attempt to make me sound unreasonable. In fact, I specifically told the police that the person in question and several other people would be just fine, forbidding only the people who are actively harassing me.) And he decided that, despite being told that everything of his was in his room, he needed to get into the craft room - a room where he has never stored anything and has rarely set foot in, but the room that I happened to be standing in front of. Took a lot of raised voices, et cetera, to get him to stop storming in my direction with the steely death glares that have become his everyday face. I am... slightly grateful that he is doing the worst things to me at every available opportunity, I guess, because it reinforces that this is the real Judah, and it strengthens my resolve. I have not had that what-if-I-did-something-wrong feeling since.
* Didn't sleep much last night, but got a solid midmorning nap.
* Went to Target with my parents; finally got the curtain hardware he'd been promising to get/install since December, plus a full-length mirror ("ours" is his). Getting a drill tomorrow and finally hanging the curtains in my bedroom, which should be a good alteration.
* Elayna is graduating tonight! We leave for the school in about an hour.
* Still feeling overloaded. Too much to do. I'm in the place beyond kernel-thrash, though. I cannot brain.