I actually managed to book a flight for today, to go to Florida for my grandmother's funeral (which is tomorrow). I'm pretty sure it's going to be cancelled, but I had to book it anyway, because Mom really was not understanding the storm situation, and it was easier to book the flight than to keep trying to patiently explain to her. My big hope is that it's cancelled this morning, so I don't have to sit in the airport for hours of delays and *then* have it cancelled.
And that is it with me right now. If the flight isn't cancelled, I'll be in Florida through Monday.