* Not long after that last post, I got word that Apex is buying my poem "The Busker, Broke and Busted", which people may recall from the Arisia poetry reading. And "Splinter", which - hits some unique emotional points for me. There'll be a long post about What "Splinter" Means To Me when it's up. I have had such a dramatically awful day that this positive news just sorta tripped my breakers and I am wandering around the house processing. I am really glad these two found a home, and I'm looking forward to being able to talk about "Splinter".
* My purple velvet couch continues to be awesome and comfy and beautiful.
* I get Adam back tonight! I told Judah via chat earlier "I am wrung out. I need you, Adam, and five ceiling hooks." I'll get him and Adam in an hour and a half. If I don't get the ceiling hooks now, I'll get them tomorrow. (I'm moving my yarn into hanging baskets so I can get rid of the giant desk + hutch it's in now that takes up half my craft room. Any locals in the market for a desk + hutch? Wood, not particleboard! Very pretty! Pics to come.)
* As mentioned in the last post in passing, Victoria is 100% recovered. That was a harrowing week, watching her breathing get all labored. But she's totally fine now.
* I have extracted a promise from Judah that we will move the TV and hang the last piece of art in the living room today. (Not the last piece of art total. Just the last in the living room. We have many arts.)
* gwynraven was cool with me needing to curl up and be antisocial tonight.
Tomorrow there is a party, and I hope that I get good sleep tonight and am feeling sociable! It would be good to actually interact with people outside my house.