Update on Victoria.
* We treated her with Petromalt chewables and Vaseline (thanks, cmpriest
* She didn't get much better, so we took her to the vet on Saturday; he checked her throat for obstructions and found none (she was gulping after hacking), took blood, and told us to keep Vaselining her.
* She gradually stopped hacking, but didn't stop gulping. Also she gradually became lethargic and her breathing became labored, and her nose is stuffy and runny.
* The vet finally gave us the bloodwork results late yesterday; elevated white blood cell count and other things that made the vet worry.
* She is right now at the vet's awaiting X-rays.
So um yes. This has already cost us $250, and X-rays will probably cost ~$300, and actual treatment will cost an unknown amount of money we don't have. So.
Any ideas for anything I can auction off/sell/whatever? I can do Wind Tunnel Dreams again, but are people bored with that? I still haven't gone through my BPAL to pull stuff for sale, and I can do that, but it'll take a long time. Basically we need a fast cash infusion, y'all.