* But Judah and sparkymonster and I saw LATRICE MOTHAFUCKIN ROYALE on Monday night. Here is a video. The video does not capture the amazingness of Mama Latrice, though - the energy in the room was through the roof. We bought VIP tickets, so we got to HUG LATRICE and get our photo taken with her, and she is every bit as wonderful as she is on TV and then some. And I told her I wanted her to adopt me. Oh yes.
* I am sticking to my writing goals so far this week! I would tell you what those goals are, but in my experience, the moment I tell people, I fall off. So I will just say that I'm on track. I'm trying to build a habit here.
* Elayna and I have to go through the piles of college mail, do research, schedule visits, and create a filing system for everything. I'm dreading this because she's dreading it, and when she dreads things she drags her damn feet. Do not want hours of kvetching!
* I would go out to that lawn on summer nights and reach up to the red light of Mars and say, “Take me home!” Oh, Ray Bradbury. You will be missed.
* I love this blog's series of posts about the costuming in The Avengers. Costuming absolutely tells a story, and the blogger picks out some really interesting stuff.