* Boskone people! Is it worthwhile to stay in the hotel? Does Boskone have anything going on in the wee hours?
* Elayna is being courted by a bunch of colleges. I am so unprepared for this, as she was totally in kindergarten last week. We'll be making a plan of attack this weekend.
* My writing schedule is totally off this week, because Elayna has midterms and has been coming home at noon. She's leaving for rehearsal again at ~2:40, but Adam gets home at ~4:30 (EDIT: rehearsal cancelled, so no writing time today after all), so not much time there. One of the big lessons we've learned about the usage of space is that the person who gets easily yanked out of writerbrain by noisy distractions needs to not have her desk right on the other side of the wall from the front door. It doesn't matter how quiet people try to be, I get yanked out regardless. Next house, we are sequestering me.
* My husband has three essays in this book, yay!
* Oh, these posters are awesome
* What the hell, DC
* Sexual violence links! Why I Talk About Rape
, Some Notes on Rape Culture
, As Victims, Men Struggle for Rape Awareness
* That was a bunch of rape stuff. Have a puppy.
a nifty kickstarter to create a magazine that "will publish quality short stories, poems, and articles about queer women in a variety of genres from space operas to mysteries, wild west to fairy tales, superheroes to the end of the world."
* Inkscrawl is back, and now Stone Bird Press is here
That is all for me right now, I think. Do let me know about Boskone, though. Saving money would be really good, but I don't want to miss out on vital con experiences, if there are any.