Today is a busy day! I have to
* finalize all of my Arisia stuff (Lit Track panels)
* do all of my Thanksgiving planning
* I should block that silk shawl - I think I'll wet-block, but not soak it for long, just enough to get it 100% saturated. It's a sturdy-feeling sportweight, not laceweight.
* If any poets wanna check out that robot showtune before I submit it, let me know and I'll send it to you today; I do need to submit it soon.
* Apparently every five years my library needs me to come in and verify that I'm still me and I still live here; I should do that today, and drop off books and mail a package (post office is across the street).
* We have an unusually large and early family dinner tonight, so it may behoove me to throw a bunch of stuff in the big crockpot.
Basically, it has all just crashed in on me that everything that needs to get done around here needs to get done by Thursday afternoon; I have the BARCC Gala Thursday night, and sindrian
and I are leaving for PhilCon first thing Friday morning. Immediately upon our return we have a Heather Dale house concert
- and we're bringing omnisti
home with us for ten days, which means that much of my time and energy will go into co-building the Strowler Arts Foundation.
Dammit, I want to be writing. Alas.
At least, after said dinner and Thanksgiving planning meeting, I get to go to an Enter the Haggis concert! That will be completely awesome.
So here, have a poll. Ask me a question. Tell me a secret. It may be that I blast through everything way faster than I think I will, and I'll be able to answer questions later today. It may not, in which case I'll do so in a few days.
Happy Friday, y'all.