* Speaking of cats, Victoria is pretty convinced that she's 100% better. She still has a pronounced limp, mind you, and still must be locked in her cage when no one's home to keep an eye on her - but she's back to pouncing the other cats and bounding along the dining room chairs.
* My writerbrain is percolating delightedly, though I may have to forcibly haul myself away from metafictional analyses to actually get the writing done.
* After a spate of AH GODS NOTHING IS WORKING, have gotten my knitting mojo back with a Swallowtail Shawl in the Sundara sportweight silk I've been hoarding. I needed a formal shawl in a color that goes with my purple dress for the BARCC gala, and I had this gorgeous antique gold/bronzey silk. Also it'll work with my hypothetical ensemble for fiddle_dragon and zeyr's wedding. And it is all intuitive and stuff, and I am back to enjoying knitting.
* My husband rocks.
* sindrian made me potatoes/onions/maple sausage for breakfast and it is amazing.
* Today I will be assigning Arisia lit-track panels. The deadline to sign up was Saturday, so I feel I've left more than enough time for stragglers.
* Y'all, I have a case of the busies something fierce. It's not at a level of waugh-too-much, Red-Queen's-race; it's actually at a good and manageable pace and I am quite satisfied. But that and the fact that I am dedicating morning and early afternoon to writing and metawriting most days means I'm posting less frequently.
* I love this post about Occupy Wall Street.
* This poem. Yes.
* Perhaps today I will bake macarons.