* kittycyborg auctions continue! Kitten-soft mittens, custom knitting, pewter amulets, custom Sihaya Designs fairy wing jewelry, a ring, a Sherlock Holmes graphic novel! Go bid!
* omnia_mutantur says: "I'm trying to signal-boost my availability as someone who has gotten a BRCA+ diagnosis, had the prophylactic surgeries, and is willing to talk about it to just about anyone at any stage in the process. (Long story short: BRCA is a genetic mutation which puts one at a high risk of breast and ovarian cancer). I'm not looking for money or sympathy, I'm just trying to find a way to put myself forward." If you need information, please contact her here!
* If you have any ideas for literature panels for Arisia 2012, please tell me! We're starting the process of putting panel ideas in the system. As always, there are some ideas from the brainstorming list and some that I've picked up during the year, but I always like to have the broadest possible scope and not just have a track of Stuff shadesong Reads.
* Hey New Yorkers! If you're interested in dinner with me and sindrian on Friday 9/16, sound off! Also let me know if you're going to Maker Faire! Recommendations for awesome GF places also extremely welcome.
* Speaking of sindrian, we're at the halfway point of his trip to CA. At least I'm busier this week than last week, so the time shouldn't crawl quite as much!
* My week:
Wednesday: Torbutt's X-rays, chores/errands with Adam, dinner with mangosteen
Thursday: writing, recording "The Changeling's Lament" at slipjig's, As You Like It with Adam and Elayna.
Friday: writing, end-of-week review with Elayna, and emilytheslayer is teaching me to use her beadspinner so I can prestring beads for this shawl for stripedsocks (kittycyborg auction winner!) and this one for me!
I'm trying to decide whether I'm going to the End of Summer party. The six months sindrian was in Cincinnati, I had little pangs of "he should be here" at every big community gathering, and I wonder if EoS would be a lot of that + hours of being On. I suspect I'll make a decision day-of based on how up I'm feeling for social interaction. Either way, Elayna's going.
What are y'all up to?