Log in

No account? Create an account
Scheherazade in Blue Jeans
freelance alchemist
28th-Apr-2011 08:25 pm
Attention, people who know business stuff!

What sort of corporation should one form in order to make the easiest transition to a 501(c)(3)? C corporation? S corporation? Something else entirely?
29th-Apr-2011 01:45 pm (UTC)
Don't have your number, and it wouldn't be a MA company! More details?
29th-Apr-2011 07:56 pm (UTC)
Did a quick search. There's a FAQ from a company which registers non-profits. Using the search term "non profit incorporation us federal" showed a number of sites advertising non-profit incorporation for a fee.
This page was loaded Feb 24th 2019, 2:15 am GMT.