I am not adjusting well to my new glasses, to the point where I'm wondering if they're the right prescription. *skeptical look*
I'm $200 away from my goal! The walk is this Sunday, and it's supposed to be 56 degrees and sunny. Walk with us, if you've a mind to!
Things I'm Gonna Do
* It appears that we will be holding monthly Strowler Salons. Locations are being investigated. Stay tuned.
* I'm a huge fan of A Song of Ice and Fire. Adam's never read any of the books. So we'll be doing joint reviews of every episode of Game of Thrones!
Of course, I currently have the ability to do everything I'm doing minus. one. thing. When I take away one thing? Balance. When I try to do everything? Stress and chaos. Is there anything I can reasonably drop? No.
The salon thing I have a co-host on, and it's small enough that it doesn't count; I'm talking about the Big Things. And hopefully I'll stop being constantly sick. That would clear up one Big Thing right there.
* How to Steal like an Artist.
* Oooh, Anne Lamott reading on Wednesday!
* Dave gives a fascinating review of Sucker Punch.
* Your del.icio.us replacement.
* Check out Interfictions Zero!
* My Little Pony mashups are awesome.
A new study led by researchers at the Wellcome Trust Centre for Human Genetics, University of Oxford, has shown how the battle between two competing molecules can determine whether nerve cells grow and migrate or whether, in the case of scar tissue, they are inhibited, severely limiting recovery from damage to the central nervous system.
Work, writing. Tonight is the only night this week that I don't have plans, and it needs to stay that way!