Hello to new reader acyberpoet!
State of the 'Song
A river of postnasal drip, and still difficulty breathing.
BARCC Walk for Change!
Today is BARCC's 38th birthday! *throws confetti* Celebrate by sponsoring me!
* I got the very basic edits done on My Empire for Ashes yesterday. Today is for medium-sized edits. Then there's the "this may make the book 30-40% bigger" edits. Which I can't imagine I'll be up to tackling today.
* Elayna auditioned for The Bakery last night, and feels that she did well. Wish her luck! <3
Free Will Astrology
Uncle Rob says: A Canadian man named William Treble once found over a thousand four-leaf clovers in a single day. Niamh Bond, a British baby, was born on the tenth day of the tenth month of 2010 -- at exactly 10:10 a.m. and 10 seconds. My friend Allan told me he was driving in suburbia the other day when two white cats bolted across the road right in front of him. And yet as lucky as all that might sound, it pales in comparison to the good fortune that's headed your way, Pisces. Unlike their luck, which was flashy but ultimately meaningless, yours will be down-to-earth and have practical value.
YOU GUYS. I have a lot of largesse from the universe right now. I might explode if given more. Can I share some? Is that an option?
* The ultimate Boston movie.
* This poem makes me think of sindrian.
* OMG gluten-free Rice Krispies.
* mangosteen needs this chair.
* John Norman is... very John Norman.
* They actually made it canon that Lex Luther stole 40 cakes. (That's terrible.) Some other entries in the Super Dictionary that should be made canon.
Protein associated with allergic response causes airway changes in asthma patients. RELEVANT TO MY INTERESTS.
Medium-sized edits, knitting, rest. (Does anyone remember why I thought the Hemlock Ring blanket was a good idea? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?)