Happy birthday to saraphina_marie and sairaali!
Happy early birthday to penmage and aussie_nyc, who advance a year over the weekend!
State of the 'Song
I still have that headache. This is Day Three. Better than yesterday, at least, plus I think I slept through the night last night.
My parents arrive today and will be here through Wednesday the 16th. *twitch* Do not want.
Yeeeessss Spring get over here.
I am not wearing a sweater.
* Painted dead trees in the desert.
* "Involuntary Collaborations: I buy other people's landscape paintings at yard sales and Goodwill and put monsters in them. " I want!
* More Feminism 101: Helpful Hints for Dudes!
* Link between celiac and asthma.
* Researchers from across multiple disciplines at NYU Langone Medical Center created a new protein molecule derived from the growth factor progranulin may provide the basis for new therapies in inflammatory diseases, such as rheumatoid arthritis, according to a study published in the March 10, 2011 issue of Science.
Wearing: Grey long-sleeved shirt with complicated neckline, jeans, knee socks.
Reading: Brave New Worlds, edited by John Joseph Adams.
Writing: Shayara in perpetuity.
Knitting: Finished the grey fingerless mitts that won't fit me, and I'm back to the scarf for Grandma.
Today: Work, maybe an hour of writing time, frantic last-minute cleaning, parental invasion, escape to the Zoe Keating concert.
Tomorrow: Elayna's birthday party!
Sunday: Maybe MIT's Romeo and Juliet, maybe Agrippina.