Hello to new readers ladyariyana, ninja_blob, and zaduzbina!
State of the 'Song
Basically, so far, the steroid inhaler works a bit for a few hours at a time. I've been told that the effect is cumulative, so I should see gradual and lasting improvement. I am being very patient. Home from work again today. Another reason to look forward to sindrian's return - I won't have to stay home from work when I'm well enough to work, just not well enough to get there and back.
* A new centre designed to help some of the many people who have been raped in the Democratic Republic of Congo has opened.
* Getting the "forcible rape" language out of HR3 is not the end. Do not celebrate victory. Because HR358 gives permission to kill pregnant people whose lives are in danger. More here.
* I would love to do a project like this in Boston.
* This cracks me up.
* Your "we live in the future" moment of today: nuclear proetry.
* You should just read Sady, even when she's only posting quotes (the one's about rape, FYI). Because. Still dead on.
* I want lasagna cupcakes. This may be happening at my birthday party.
With the startling new finding of dozens of Earth-sized extrasolar planets, NASA’s Kepler planet hunting space telescope has just revolutionized our understanding of Earths place in the Universe and the search for Extraterrestrial Life. And the historic science discovery is based on data collected in just the first few months of operation of the powerful telescope as it scans only a tiny portion of the sky.
(Expect this to have an effect on science fiction, too!)
Writing Cicatrix til I can write no more, knitting, sedentary lung-recovery stuff, gods I want to take a walk, spring is how far away?
Get your own valentinr