01. Full name: Ash; no last name ever given.
02. Best friend: Eventually Aaron.
03. Sexuality: bi/pansexual
04. Favorite color: Grey
05. Relationship status: Single at the beginning of the novel, but becomes involved with Aaron.
06. Ideal mate: Ash has never considered that; having an ideal mate involves having more sense of self that Ash has before the story begins. Ash has never really considered long-term partnership.
07. Turn-ons: None at first, and I haven't written far enough to see what would develop.
08. Last sexual experience: Before the story? Random bar hookup.
09. Favorite food: Muffins at the coffeeshop down the block.
10. Crushes: Aaron, from the moment Ash smells him (before seeing him).
11. Favorite music: Various kinds of instrumental, from classical to dance; words are distraction. Plays violin.
12. Biggest fear: Being stranded in this world.
13. Biggest fantasy: Going home.
14. Quirks in bed: Ash tends to check out in bed - at least, pre-Aaron.
15. Bad habits: How long have you got?
16. Biggest regret: Not seeing Jason again before he died.
17. Best kept secrets: There's a lot Ash just doesn't discuss, but wouldn't consider secrets.
18. Last thought: longing for home
19. Worst sexual/romantic experience: Entire childhood and adolescence, really.
20. Biggest insecurity: Does not find self worthy of much at all.
This one is hard because Ash changes quite a lot in the course of the story; at the end, many of these answers would be different.