Back from Pi-Con, had a great time, pants are bankrupt
1. Treating this as a relaxacon was an excellent idea. Yes, I had seven panels. That's a relaxacon for me. I said fuckit to my usual painstakingly-planned wardrobe and jewelry and just grabbed jeans, t-shirts, and underpants and hit the road. I moderated a panel post-Jack-Daniels (and was complimented on it). I actually got to hit Barfleet. I am crispy-fried but it was good.
2. I need to see if I have permission to share the funniest goddamn thing that happened at the con. Which was Friday night at the bar.
3. I have a contract signed by the conchair and the Guest of Awesome that says I get a spanking from the head of security (who I have a pre-existing spanking relationship with) for each and every infraction of the con rules. We were keeping a tally on my arm with sharpie.
4. I have no idea where that bruise came from. No, not from spanking. Yes, I need to stop poking it and saying "That hurts!"
5. I have rarely been that exhausted at a con, so hopefully I was making sense.
Completely unrelated to Pi-Con, this is the last day you can vote for me in the ServiceHero contest
, and also I am baking gluten-free cornbread for the treatsfortits
bake sale; you can bid on it here
. Check out the other items too!