* If you're local and like shopping in person, kythryne's doing an open studio thing next weekend, and I'm helping! Come see her gorgeous house and studio, buy shinies, and visit with us and the dogs and cats!
* And if you can't make that, I'm having a jewelry party at my house November 21. Come buy shinies. I'll bake cookies.
* In non-Wyrding-Studios news, accident + flu-thing + my crazy week means our Halloween decorations aren't even up. For the first time ever. :( We'll be doing that after showers.
* That also means I haven't even been thinking about costumes. I will default to store-bought stuff. Can't decide between Batgirl and original Star Trek dress. (Yes, my default is geeky stuff that shows off my curves without being trampy.) Feel free to help me decide!
* Elayna will be a Gaselli in pretty much what I wore at Saloncon minus the corset - green velvet Moresca dress (my bridemaid dress from dark_blade's wedding) and mask by ioianthe.
* I could probably still use a nap.
* No one wants to go to the burlesque thing tomorrow night?