* Wrote bio for the BARCC Gala. Which was very difficult, and took a lot more time and energy than I thought it would, and made my modesty itch.
* Moved forward on Clothesline Project stuff with CLP team at BARCC.
* Contacted interested locals and set a tentative shirt-making date.
* Moved forward on BARCC blog plans with shiny new web-based working group.
* Did Arisia planning. Used the phrase "I cannot commit to much, as I'm already doing $LOTSOFSTUFF." Be proud.
* Arranged for charity cookie pickup day.
* Arranged a bunch of stuff.
* Working with people I need to interact with face-to-face to figure out schedules.
* Took care of about 10 things in my to-do inbox.
*rubs face* Mrph. Tired. No time for nap. Dancing tonight will help.
Tomorrow I can has business coffee. And I need to update my resume. And I will grab writing time if it kills me. (It might.) And tomorrow night I get to get catch up on TV with the family (Glee!)
Right now, I see what else I can do between now and dinner. And hopefully I can get started on the Travelling Woman shawl, because I have the pattern printed out and the needles and yarn ready and I just have not had any time to sit and knit (besides Elayna's armwarmers, because they're a simple 1x1 rib, so I can do them on the bus/train/doctor's office).
One step at a time. One action item at a time. Hit it. Get it done. Get to the next thing.