Happy birthday to khaosworks and runnerwolf!
Coughing less, but still reluctant to push into normal activity.
And take action.
* "RAGE" has been my addiction - shot in the form of intimate backstage interviews during a fashion week gone horribly wrong. In the death and destruction sense. Cast include Judi Dench, Dianne Wiest, Steve Buscemi, Eddie Izzard, and an absolutely mesmerizing Jude Law, and many more. Go watch. Free. Online or on your phone.
* Wow, the '70s were crazy, huh?
* Giant man-eating snakes breeding in Florida. Yeah, I'm glad I moved.
* Do we need an angrier Rihanna? You should read this - because it goes way beyond pop culture and delves into the narrative we construct for abuse survivors, and how we punish people who don't conform to it.
* This is my new favorite Wikipedia page.
Link Soup: Daily Science Edition
* Beating heart tissue from stem cells.
* Broca's Area finally speaks, thanks to epileptics!
* "Magnetic electricity" discovered.
No one is around the house today! So I am going to try to grab some writing time. And some time to outline the nonfiction book it has only recently occurred to me to write. And then I shall go yarn shopping with emilytheslayer and, time willing, coat shopping with Elayna.