* Florida has Powerball fever. It's up to $245 million.
* The doubletriplequadruple click problem on this laptop is not resolved. I need to try canned air. But between that and the fact that it randomly shuts itself down when it's meant to just be sleeping, it's really time for a new laptop. Which I can, of course, in no way afford. In the meantime, though, it's impossible to edit anything, because I can't click anywhere in a document without highlighting the entire paragraph. I'll be hooking up the USB mouse to see if that enables me to get any work done this upcoming week. But it's a lot slower and less intuitive now that I've spent the last four years on trackpads. Still. I have GOT to get some writing done.
* My sister is going back to work tomorrow. For this, I thank all available deities.
* Def Leppard/Poison was awesome, as much for the wonderful company as for the music (It was totally 1987 again!).
* I finally got to spend my birthday Anthropologie gift cards! this dress and this shirt, which looks much better on a person than on a mannequin. They used to have such cute skirts, but I didn't see a single skirt I wanted. Elayna is very chuffed, because she spotted that dress on a mannequin and hunted it down for me. It is adorable. I am allowed to be adorable sometimes.
* It has been a very happy trip, friendwise.
* We're going to see Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince today, when my parents get back from running errands. In the meantime, we'll watch Gilmore Girls and I'll knit.
* I'm at the very end of the third of four balls of yarn for this project. Exciting, because I am eager to start my shawl.
* Knitting = topology and structural engineering! Is that why geek-girls knit?