Are you doing Blogathon?
Yes, on Team Venture (in person)!
Yes, on Team Venture (long-distance)!
If you're blogging, give me your link and I shall pimp you. We shall all pimp each other.
I was up at 4am, ack. So I'm not coherent enough to do my big all-about-Blogathon post. But a really quick FAQ:
* Blogathon is July 25 9am EST - July 26 9am EST. I will be posting fiction & poetry every half hour for 24 hours, to raise money for the Boston Area Rape Crisis Center. This is my seventh year doing Blogathon. Whoa.
* I'll also be auctioning off shiny things at blogforbarcc
- auction runs 7/20-7/27.
* If you are artistically inclined and want to donate something to the cause, please make sure you're on this list
! My brain's only half here. If you're not on the list, you have slipped out of my head. Mea culpa. You are welcome to donate more than one thing! I have Concerns about having enough things.
* You do not have to send me the item - you can send it directly to the winner. But I need a photo and description by July 19th at the latest
* And even if your item is nowhere near ready - can you give me a general idea of what it will be? Too many "something"s there! Just - "pendant based on jewel queens" or "handspun for "Unruly Harvest"" or whatever.
* If you want to make something but don't know what, here are some ideas
* Go click here
anyway, just so you can see some of the amazing stuff we'll have!
* Even if you can't sponsor or bid, you can help me spread the word. BARCC helps thousands of survivors every year. You can help facilitate that. Be a part of something awesome. Pass this info around. Tell your family or friends. Interview me on your blog. Whatever.
Now I try to go back to sleep.