+ Stopped by to see about scheduling a hair appointment at the place that did Elayna's supercute cut. Stylist who did her hair was available right then. Hair has been fixed, and inexpensively; yay!
+ Made massage appointment for the day after I return from Wiscon. Will finally get around to using my Chanukah gift certificate!
+ CVS had my Lunesta, which had to be reauthorized and thus had not been guaranteed before 5pm.
- CVS only had 10 Lyrica. I needed 60 Lyrica. This will get me through Monday, at least, when they should be able to fill the rest of the prescription.
+ Filled out application to volunteer at library!
+ Yummy and good-for-me chopped chicken salad at Not Your Average Joe's.
- Bus full of teenagers screeching like howler monkeys.
- Three-hour wait at the RMV means no driver's license changeover. Have been told that Monday morning is the least busy time. Will return then.
- Trapped in train between Central and Harvard for long enough to remind me of the Doctor Who episode "Midnight".
----- Because someone died on the rails at Porter Square. Unknown if it was suicide or accident.
- Insanely crowded overheated shuttle from Harvard to Porter.
- Mind's Eye Yarns did not have the yarn I needed (Indigo Forest).
+ They did have a pretty jeweltoned alpaca. And they are very friendly.
+ Decompression at Porter Square Books.
+ Met Adam at Harvard Square and bussed/walked home together.
+ Have a potential OMG YAY life development, but I probably won't know more til next week.
Altogether, tired and sweaty and waiting for my baked sweet potato.