* Ran errands all morning, including Free Comic Book Day. Mmmm, comics!
* Blue October concert in Rhode Island tonight! Yes, I know they're in Boston tomorrow. They announced that concert after we'd bought tickets for the Rhode Island one. Here, have a video: "18th Floor Balcony". This is simultaneously a Capri/Halloran song and a me/feste_sylvain song, despite the fact that the C/H relationship maps more to my relationship with Adam, at least in the old-marrieds banter way. My brain, it compartmentalizes.
* Tomorrow is Harvard Square May Fair! I'm tabling for BARCC from 11-3. Please stop buy and buy some lavender stuff! We have eye pillows, soaps, bunches of lavender, much more. Smell good! Help BARCC!
* Posts I have to write:
1. Thoughts on where my writing is right now
2. The stuff adolescent hospitalization embeds in your psyche that surfaces years later like deep vein thrombosis
3. Something else that I forget right now.
...I am so tired. Will probably nap in the car.