Con planning, yes, again
* I'll be at Vericon this weekend. Let me know if you'll be there and want to do lunch.
* We're looking for roommates for Boskone. The rooms fit a rollaway bed for Elayna nicely, so there's space for, well, however many of you can comfortably fit into a double bed.
* I'll be at Wicked Faire. Rooming with Spooky, Hugh, and Jen.
*Everyone keeps asking if I'm gong to LunaCon. It's not on Elayna's birthday weekend this year (there's a first!), so I could conceivably go - but, as with all things, it depends on money.
onyxhawke is confident that I can get on panels and therefore be comped, so my main questions are hotel and ride there. Anyone going from Boston? If not, I can take a bus to NYC and ride with someone from there. But I can't swing the cost of a hotel room on my own. Anyone going to LunaCon looking for roomies? I don't take up much space or snore, and thanks to Lunesta, I'm a deep sleeper.
Now to fight with doctor's office, shower, and get to work. Writing the Arisia recap is my reward.
EDIT: Never mind - I'll be on a train during LunaCon!
* We're looking for roommates for Boskone. The rooms fit a rollaway bed for Elayna nicely, so there's space for, well, however many of you can comfortably fit into a double bed.
* I'll be at Wicked Faire. Rooming with Spooky, Hugh, and Jen.
*
Now to fight with doctor's office, shower, and get to work. Writing the Arisia recap is my reward.
EDIT: Never mind - I'll be on a train during LunaCon!