* "Wool and Silk and Wood" in Electric Velocipede #15/16, November 2008
* "Unruly Harvest" in Polu Texni, December 2008
* "About a Girl" is a poem and a perfume; check it out at Violette Market!
* "When Her Eyes Open" in Lone Star Stories, February 2009; it was reprinted in the 2009 Eaton Science Fiction Conference's speculative poetry sampler, and was nominated for the Rhysling Award.
* "Twelve" in Cabinet des Fees, March 2009
* "Nine Things About Oracles" in Electric Velocipede #20 (2010)
* "The Library, After" in Mythic Delirium #24; it won the Rhysling Award! Reprinted in Mythic Delirium #30 and The Nebula Awards Showcase 2014.
* "The Changeling's Lament" in Stone Telling #5; nominated for the Pushcart Prize, the Tiptree Award, and the Rhysling Award.
* "Mushroom Barley Soup: An Invocation", in Stone Telling #8; nominated for the Rhysling Award.
* "nameless", in Through the Gate #1
* "The Oracle Never Dances", in Mythic Delirium #27
* "Ereshkigal's Proposal to Hades", in Mythic Delirium #27
* "The Busker, Broke and Busted", Apex Magazine #48, May 2013
* "And the War is Never Over", Strange Horizons, May 2013
* "Where We Died", Niteblade #24, June 2013
* "Limbo" in Flying Higher: An Anthology of Superhero Poetry.
* "Not Too Bold", Niteblade #25, September 2013
* "The Binding", Lakeside Circus, April 2015.
* "Four Chambers", Mythic Delirium, September 2015 (nominated for the Rhysling Award).
* "The Word for Loss is Missing", Zetetic Record, November 2016
* "The Angel of Fremont Street" in ChiZine, January 2009. It was shortlisted for the Million Writers Award.
* "Fortune" in Ravens in the Library: Magic in the Bard's Name, the s00j benefit anthology. Reprinted in ChiZine, May 2011.
* "Valentines" in Interfictions 2, November 2009. Reprinted in Apex Magazine, June 2011 and The Mammoth Book of SF Stories by Women in December 2014.
* "And to My Wife" in Electric Velocipede #20 (2010)
* "Salt Brides" in Abyss & Apex, October 2010; it has been nominated for the Micro Award.
* "Between Truth and Life" in Steam Powered: Lesbian Steampunk Stories, January 2011; podcast at Toasted Cake in February 2013.
* "The Portal to Heaven" in Electric Velocipede #21
* "I Am Thinking of You in the Spaces Between" in Apex Magazine, October 2011; it's on Tangent Online's recommended reading list and is a Million Writers Award Notable Story.
* "Splinter", Apex Magazine, November 2012
* "Happy Hour at the Tooth and Claw", in Clockwork Phoenix 4. It's on Tangent Online's Recommended Reading List.
* "Becca at the End of the World", in Apex Magazine, October 2013. You can listen to it at The Drabblecast. Reprinted in Zombies: More Recent Dead, edited by Paula Guran, September 2014. Received an honorable mention in Ellen Datlow's Year's Best Horror.
* "The Final Girl" in Strange Horizons, April 2014. It's on Tangent Online's 2014 Recommended Reading List.
* "The Selves We Leave Behind" ("The Angel of Fremont Street"/"Fortune") by Upper Rubber Boot Press, June 2014.
* "The Cartographer's Requiem" in The Journal of Unlikely Cartography, June 2014.
* "Never Chose This Way", Apex Magazine, July 2015
* "In Our Rags of Light", Strange Horizons, August 2016; it's on the 2016 Tangent Online recommended reading list.
* "Israel is Not My Birthright" on Salon.com, July 2014
Flying Higher: An Anthology of Superhero Poetry, with Michael Damian Thomas.
Liminality, a Magazine of Speculative Poetry, with Mat Joiner (ashlyme)
In process: Cicatrix is the seriously bent portal fantasy, Places You Haunt is the Vegas mythpunk, and Shayara is the political thriller urban fantasy.
Undecided! I will not be at Arisia, and others will depend...
Where Else am I?
You can find me at Facebook. You can be my fan there, too. I'm also on Tumblr, Twitter and Ravelry. Not on MySpace. :)