Was ouchy last night, but the big problem is the eczema, which advances in its inexorable march daily. Maddening. I'll be hitting CVS today and saying "All your anti-itch stuff are belong to me", but seriously, I may have to call my doctor. :(
The Slutcracker (warning, plays music). Holiday burlesque. We are going, yes?
* Volunteering and activism for teenagers.
* A bit of surreal beauty.
* Pygmy tarsier not extinct after all, yay!
* Free bus rides!
* Tremors: The Thunder from Down Under.
* CFIDS & fibro coping skills.
Link Soup: Daily Science Edition
* Quantum computing advances a qubit closer to reality
* Antarctic balloon on the trail of dark matter
* Scientists sequence half the woolly mammoth's genome.
Breakfast with marmota. WTD. Cleaning and/or more writing, punctuated by laundry and slow-cooker prep. Tonight - Enter the Haggis at Johnny D's! Only $10! You should come with!