* amberite: "I make jewelry which rocks. I make jewelry with rocks (and other shiny objects.) It's mostly bead- and wire-work. Semiprecious and glass with silver, copper, vermeil and base-metal findings, depending on the piece. The average necklace runs around $28-35, the average bracelet or pair of earrings $10-15 - though there's cheaper and more expensive stuff in my inventory. My jewelry is not up in my Etsy shop yet, but it WILL be. Soon. Right now you can see pictures of a few stray things on the shop banner. Bookmark the page if you like them. My Etsy shop has a Lovecraftian/King in Yellow theme. My jewelry is all magickally enhanced, though concerned citizens should know it will not open portals to the Outer Gods, at least not without a lot of help from the wearer."
* azhure: Sorscha Azhure Designs!
* cissa: "Electric Celt: My original Celtic designs on jewelry, greeting cards, t-shirts, switchplates, and more! One can also get my Celtic ogham divination system, "The Voice of the Woods," there. (Note: maybe this should not be in jewelry, but it's not exactly crafts either..?)
AFMetalsmith: My artisan jewelry in silver and gold, with glass enamels, and precious and semi-precious stones. Some of this work is for sale; some of it is not but shows my range of work. I am happy to accept commissions, but at this point fulfilling something by Yule etc. might not be possible at this point.
And my Etsy shop: There's some overlap here with the other 2 sites, but a lot of unique work too, in a price range of $10 and up. It's all handmade jewelry in silver and gold (mostly), and many pieces have gems. Pieces like my Trinket Rings, made to order in any size, generally ship within a week; however while I can also accept original commissions through Etsy, depending on the piece I may not be able to complete them by Yule etc. at this point.
* devvieish: "I make jewelry which is a unique fusion of wirework and beadwork (the graceful curves of wire, covered with the myriad colors of beads). My website with many sparklies is at sparklenspin.com , and I do custom work as well. I hope someone enjoys looking!"
* kythryne: Wyrding Studios! "During the month of December, my Instant Gratification Monday sessions (simple custom work while you wait, basically) will be at least 4 hours long each week (they're usually 2) and I will be offering Express Mail shipping. For people who need a last minute gift, this should be very useful. There will be an enormous sale on November 28th."
* sheistheweather: "I make jewelry, and the beginnings of it can be found at unorthofox."
* ojouchan: "I'm Jo, the owner of ViolentBelle Designs . I make custom jewelry, millinery and accessories! I have an odd mix of lolita/steampunk/victoriana going on with all my designs, and I hope you'll stop by! I also do custom commissions!"
* parrish_relics: Parrish Relics!
* qotcpf: Queen of the Cat People: "Semiprecious stones, seed beads, polymer clay, sterling charms and findings, w00t! Prices range from $15 to $100, and I'm available for custom work. This is my shiny new gallery website/blog, but there are links there to my Etsy store :-) Lots of new items going up on Etsy for the holiday season ;-)"
* saraphina_marie: "I also make jewelry- custom orders available- classic- esoteric- Steampunk-etc, prices range from $10-$100(for sets, semi-precious stones, large specialty pieces, etc)."
* sihaya09: "Sihaya Designs Jewelry: Big update coming Nov. 15th. Lots of juicy gemstones, more oxidized leaves, and silvered branches. All $WINTERHOLIDAY Commissions need to be submitted by Nov. 15th. :)"
* spoothbrush: "I will send anyone who asks a pair of Shadesong-poem garnet-and-silver earrings for $6.50 (PayPal lranbom AT wcat.com). (If you're not a garnet person, I can use other semiprecious stones or crystals -- just pick a stone or color.)"
I know I have more jewelers around here - post! (upstart_crow, where's your Etsy store?) And if you do or make anything, comment in the original post - I'd love to include you.
In these uncertain economic times, small business owners are going through some scary stuff. Help them out. Do your holiday shopping at the Mall of Shadesong!