* Barely made it to my BARCC workshop.
* One of these days, I will walk into a classroom and not be mistaken for a student. (No, seriously. One of the kids piped up "Hey, we got a new student?" when the teacher led me in. Another, when told that I was not, in fact a student, said "I got a dog bigger than her!" Good to know. Please don't let it jump on me. :) )
* I had the term "MILF" applied to me in a non-ironic way - overheard as the kids were leaving class. OMFG. *gets out the brain bleach*
* Picked up my Celebrex and had coffee and read a few chapters.
* Home home home. *curls up with laptop and stack of comics*