Administration Hello to new reader elizabeth_black! Medical I really overstressed my legs yesterday, but I had fun doing it. Today, I'm taking it easy - slept in and have been generally lounging about. Tonight's the Flogging Molly concert, and I need to be able to dance! Link Soup - Political * Miscellaneous awesome political links . * Tell your congresscritters no on the proposed bailout . * Read this whole thing; it's important . Link Soup, Random * Dear Bostonians, I want to go to this ; come with me! * SwapaDVD ! Like PaperbackBookswap. But with DVDs. * Gorgeous masks - the Gaselli Green one is the one I wore to SalonCon. You can get your own! (Spooky, look at the bat mask!) * Wyrding Studios is having one of their Intermittent Mysteries. Sign up to get some pirate treasure ! OMG. Celebrity Championship Wrestling. Promo found here . Starring, among others, Danny Bonaduce, Todd Bridges, Dustin Diamond, Dennis Rodman, Frank Stallone, and Tiffany. Daily Science A team of physicists from the Autonomous University of Madrid (UAM) and the Madrid Institute of Advanced Studies in Nanoscience (IMDEA-Nanociencia) has created the “quantum stabilized atom mirror,” the smoothest surface ever, according to a recent article in Advanced Materials. The innovation is already being used in the design of the world's first atomic microscope.</i> Plans Going out for lunch with Gwyn. Going to Flogging Molly with Gwyn. In between, who knows?