Happy early birthday to jdotmi and pharminatrix, who both advance a year over the weekend!
Still not recovered from the few days without Celebrex. Okay, okay, I've learned my lesson!
*pokes teh internets*
Internet connection is intermittent at best. As in, can take half an hour to load a page. Which tanks chunks of my morning plans, which included online research. Adam thinks something in the neighborhood is interfering with the wifi. Had I but quarters for parking, I'd head to the library.
Haven't seen it yet? Want to rewatch? You're in luck! Full streaming episodes online! And here are some ways to help save the show.
Internet connection willing, I'll send the bit of Places You Haunt and the coupon for a free Wyrding Studios shiny this afternoon. The PYH bit can go to anyone who's sponsored me or donated goods in the past - just drop your e-mail address in this poll. The Wyrding Studios coupon, however, is only available to people who sponsor during the September "Wire and Words" WTD. This week's pieces go on sale tonight. If you buy one, let me know! :)
Kvetches of the Day
* Dear Cirque de Soleil: Why are your tickets so expensive? Elayna is newly enthralled by you, and you have a show coming to Boston, but tickets that start at $55? No.
* Dear Amazon.com: Why is there no "add to wishlist" capability for Kindle editions of books? SRSLY. Work on that.
Link Soup: Daily Science Edition
* What Happens to Particle Accelerators After They Are Shut Down?
* How the Large Hadron Collider Might Change the Web
* The Large Hadron Collider: Countdown
Wearing: Happy Bunny panties and little lacy camisole. What? It was hot last night.
Reading: Brasyl by Ian McDonald.
Writing: WTD and hopefully working on "Ondine" today (and it needs a new name, too).
Planning: End of Summer party tomorrow. That's the extent of my planning. :)