* Want to go to Fremont Street tonight or tomorrow.
* I have a lot in my head about the contrasts between the Strip and not-Strip. In my original storyline for PYH, the characters just don't go to the Strip - but there's never a *why* for that. They just don't go. Goes back to the problem of insiders in any culture just avoiding saying or doing $THING and not talking about it, not because it's verboten, but because it doesn't occur to them to talk about it. Sky is blue. Dogs bark. We don't do $THING. But it has occurred to me that this is a pretty big thing, as things go, and that there must be a reason. I have poked about in characters' heads and lo, there is! And there's a way to relate that without being Exposition Lass!
* There are reasons, and motivations, and things are snapping into place, and characters are talking in my head. Favorite thus far being Griffin, still early-on bitter: "I don't seduce women into doing things for me. That was Kellen's job."
* Thing to remember is that Kellen, Griffin, and Axis were a perfect triad... Kellen's death knocked that out of balance, and Crystal's broke everything that was left.
* The Strip/non-Strip thing is eating my brain. It is much with the wow.