Administration Happy birthday to kyranjaye and numath! Medical I am having a week of tremendous fatigue. On the bright side, I now have a toe X-ray, an asthma-med refill, and an appointment with a nutritionist. We take our amusement where we can. I was spotted by a fellow PolyBoston geek on my way out of the doctor's office. First question two geeks ask each other in this situation: "What're you in for?" Second question: "What're you reading?" (Space opera, both of us.) Thank you... ...for all of the kind comments yesterday... I was away from the computer all afternoon and evening, and will be getting to responses (and more fershlugginer Blogathon stuff) soon, but I wanted to do a quick general thank-you. Also a reassurance that there will be things in this LJ that are not rape-survivor- or Blogathon-related soon. Perhaps I will post a bit of Places You Haunt later. Daily BPAL CYTHEREA : White sandalwood, patchouli, white amber, orris, bourbon vanilla, champaca flower, and kush. In bottle: Woods and amber. On me: Sweet - there's the vanilla. Vanilla and sandalwood, with amber and champaca. DIONYSIA : Wild plum, pomegranate, raspberry, Siamese benzoin, plum blossom, patchouli, frankincense, and mahogany In bottle: Ummm. Plum pomegranate with a shot of raspberry. On me: Same. I would like to drink this. DAIYU : Moroccan jasmine, chrysanthemum, tea leaf, white musk, and acai berry. In bottle: Acai. On me: Yeah, this is like acai SN. Which is not a bad thing. EISHETH ZENUNIM : Honey, ambergris, neroli, white peach, patchouli, and cocoa absolute. In bottle: Peach patchouli = noxious. On me: Nasty. Where is the honey? The cocoa? Plans Depends. Clearly I need to pack up and mail the BPAL, pick up my asthma meds, and answer a lot of e-mail. Question is whether I'll be packing up a few changes of clothes and a toothbrush, too.