* iPod is dead. (I go nuts without my music.)
* Can't afford Viable Paradise.
The good stuff:
* Have enough Amazon credit to cut the price of an iPod touch (I can live with 32G if I get maps and internet) by about 1/4.
* Got third-row center seats for Great Big Sea.
* Won Discworld graphic novels.
* Won a $25 Borders giftcard. (Yes, another one. I really need a ride to Borders!)
* My new Wyrding Studios earrings are gorgeous.
* ysabel sent me a pony.
That's right. I got a pony.
So yeah. Shaking off the dead-iPod/no-workshop blues. I got a pony.
(And tomorrow, I get lunch with mendoza and I get to see Wall-E.)