I do not like it. No, sir.
On the bright side -
* I have gotten the awesomest commission ever - I'll be writing a story for the walls of kythryne and Amy's house.
* Speaking of Kyth - there will, of course, be a Wyrding Studios item in the Blogathon auctions.
* Speaking of the Blogathon auctions - on the grounds that it never hurts to ask, I asked, and BPAL's Trading Post is donating something to the auction. Something I'm going to have a lot of fun writing about.
And on the probably-awesome-only-to-me side -
* Found a bus route from Watertown Square to the BARCC office I'll be training at. Which cuts my commute by two trains and an hour. :)
* Bought stuff for the bento boxes today. I will make onigiri! Proper Japanese lunch!
Yes, I'm a bit excited to be getting out of the house.
That's about all the bouncy I can do right now, as this headache is driving me mad...