Better today than I was yesterday; yesterday I was better than the day before. Two days of forced rest *does* help. Still not great. I will likely attempt a Diesel appearance if I don't backslide during the day. And if I can get a ride. (I know I have a ride home, I just need a ride there.)
* Shayara: Artists, expect your requested assignments today.
* Wind Tunnel Dreams: Obviously, "Hey Elizabeth" is coming out, so I may as well call it a Wind Tunnel Dream. I'm setting "Them Apples" aside for the nonce; when I pick it up again, I'll be coauthoring it with feste_sylvain, who can help out with the absurdity level. :)
* Otherwise? Yesterday's outburst reminded me how important Seizure Lass is. I have been attempting to focus on too many things at once. That is not working. I need to do Seizure Lass first. Then The Things We Value and everything else.
Bits of Beauty in Unexpected Places
* A gasp jumps from the lips of a surprised onlooker as their eyes fall on something that seems entirely out of place in this holy environment. One looks closer to examine it to make sure they are not mistaken. They are not. Lighting the frescoed walls of Ružica Church, a small chapel built into the side of Kalemegdan fortress, are two chandeliers made entirely of spent bullet casing, swords, and cannon parts.
* "I have dermatographia, a condition in which one’s immune system exhibits hypersensitivity, via skin, that releases excessive amounts of histamine, causing capillaries to dilate and welts to appear (lasting about thirty minutes) when the skin’s surface is lightly scratched. This allows me to painlessly draw patterns and words on my skin, which I then photograph."
* Danse la Poutine. I blame lightcastle.
* Bacon Pig. I blame Adam.
* The language tree.
* Firefly fanfic... by Steven Brust.
Immunological Changes in Fibromyalgia & Other Chronic Pain Conditions?
* Shayara backend stuff
* Answer some e-mail