So. Sihaya Designs = sihaya09. Sihaya Studio = sihayastudio. Two different people.
Both of them do excellent work. I have a labradorite necklace by sihaya09 (and Elayna has a bracelet); I want a replica of sihayastudio's Princess Collar.
Honestly, I need to just sell all of the jewelry I own that's *not* made by people I know. :)
Arisia Online registration ends at noon today. If you're planning on going and haven't gotten your tickets yet, do it now. They're running low. And there's no guarantee that you can get 'em at the door.
Daily BPAL SEA OF TRANQUILITY: Silver-dusted lotus, white amber, rose otto, passion flower, white sandalwood, buttonweed, and white poppy. In bottle: Candy lotus, fruity passionflower, amber. On me: Same. Yummy!
TANUKI: A scent of hedonistic, uninhibited joy: bamboo reed, plum blossom, persimmon, magnolia, black pine, sweet osmanthus, flowering cherry, mandarin orange, wisteria, and yuzu. In bottle: Pine and plum blossom. On me:Something plasticky. :(
CAPRICORN 2007: Solomon's Seal, pine, amaranth, ambrette, cypress, wild tobacco, and hemp. In bottle: Mmmm, trees. On me: Mmmm, trees.
HONY MONE: Three honeys blended with seven fruits, flowers, and herbs of passion, pleasure, and joy: honeysuckle, fig, carnation, apricot, jasmine, tonka, and almond. In bottle: Ugh! Something horrible. Jasmine. On me: Ugh ugh ugh! I get the fig, but it's buried under the jasmine.
Plans Have to meet asim at the airport (no one can drive me, right? I'm planning on just taking the T) at 10. After that. *evil grin* And, um, after that, Arisia prep. Mostly choosing what to read at my reading - I want a good mix of Wind Tunnel Dreams, Shayara, maybe placesyouhaunt. Any interest in nonfiction? I could do part of Seizure Lass or Walking on Water. And I have to pack and make sure Elayna packs.