Happy birthday to talix18 and wolfieboy!
Happy early birthday to those of you who'll advance a year while I'm in Florida: vash137, mycroft, sbisson, ahf, lightgatherer, ineffabelle, vodou_chile, and quillismightier!
A bit more achy than yesterday; could be the weather.
* Flying into Orlando this afternoon/evening; stay at Disney's Pop Century Resort.
* Hanging out with morenasangre and farren tomorrow, yay!
* Going to DeLand on Saturday (how? no clue); staying there with the birthfamily through the 29th.
* We can has catsitter, yay!
* Internet time will be sporadic; I can guarantee daily e-mail checks, but otherwise, I may or may not be posting, and I certainly won't be reading. (I need to trim my reading list...) E-mail me anything you want me to know!
* I'll be taking daily writing time to work on it. :)
* thedigitalkuri has the future Telenias just about perfect, yay!
* Should I announce what artists are working on what? I don't know...
Me: "I want a plush everything."
Adam: "Are they doing Neverending Story, too? Because I want a plush Nothing."
Link Soup, Science Edition!
* Huge Newfound Part of Milky Way Rotates Backward
* Quantum secrets of photosynthesis revealed
* Scientists believe they have located a new brain area essential for good memory - the "irrelevance filter".
* Auroras flow on celestial magnetic ropes
* A probable active glacier has been identified for the first time on Mars.
Arctic Bear: Cave in to shivery pleasures with this festively icy blend straight from the North Pole. A playful mix of aromatic Northern bayberry, frosted Siberian fir needle oil and the dry freshness of snowy woods. Hail the Great Arctic Bear!
In bottle: Straight-up fir.
On me: Christmas tree.
Fezziwig: All rosy cheeks, frolicsome dances and convivial jokes. Spiced gingerbread, honey, treacle, raspberry ale, warm cardamom, sweet benzoin and aged vetiver.
In bottle: Oooh, gingerbread!
On me: Yep, gingerbread - quieter than Gingerbread Poppet - with the barest hint of that raspberry ale.
Frozen Heart: The essence of a snow queen’s glacial affections. An enchanted concoction of spiky black pepper, cold peppermint, icy watermelon, pale vanilla and pearl musk. Beware of glittering women in sleighs who promise you the world.
In bottle: Mintastic.
On me: Mint with a touch of vanilla.
La Befana: Notes of ripe apricot, Sicilian blood orange, dark chocolate, smoked vanilla, and toasted biscotti combine to evoke la Befana, the Christmas witch of Italy who slides down chimneys to leave sweets for very good children and lumps of coal for the very bad.
In bottle: Chocolate biscotti goodness.
On me: It disappears. :(
Dude, I gotta pack.