* Health is not great. Fatigue as much as anything else. When I was on Cymbalta, I napped for three hours a day. I'm no longer on it. But I'm still exhausted - just not *enough*. My body is too restless for sleep, but my brain is too tired for anything else.
* Sex. Now that I can have and do anything I want, I'm starting to figure out what I *don't* want. I don't have to do everything just because I can.
* Writing. Foundations still shaken by the radical shift in what Shayara's going to be.Processing that, and working on website stuff and plotting out how I'm going to introduce various elements into the story with the new format, and discussing characters with haikujaguar. I need to be writing Seizure Lass - the Shayara thing threw me off-track, and I need to figure out how to get back on track.
* House. When we moved in, we did the typical "just throw it wherever it fits, and we'll sort it out later" thing. Well, it's later, and it's driving me crazy. The office is far from the only thing. My closet is next. My huge jam-packed closet. I have been living like this out of sheer inertia. And it's driving me bugfuck.
* Getting some psychological stuff sorted. feste_sylvain makes a most excellent sounding board.
I'm having one of those days where I'm having a hard time getting started. Weather, maybe?
I love my friends.