* DonorsChoose lets teachers make requests for items that their classrooms and students need.
* We're working with DonorsChoose to promote the Bloggers Challenge.
* We're sponsoring an award for the bloggers who help the most students.
* You can request a $30 DonorsChoose gift certificate to see how the program works.
* When you make a donation to DonorsChoose, you select which programs to sponsor.
* After your donation is complete, you'll get a thank you letter directly from the students and teachers you've helped.</i>
You can request a gift certificate worth $30 by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is for US residents only. I'm not sure if one person can use more than one code, but if so - non-US readers can send me your codes and tell me where you want me to apply them, and I'll be happy to do so! EDIT: Most comments on the post indicate that non-US citizens cannot donate to DonorsChoose. rosefox says someone said they could. So try it on your own, non-US types; I'll help you if DonorsChoose can't accept the donation.
You must request your code by 5 PM today. Do it now!
EDIT: karnythia says: "Hey, I'm trying to get a specific project funded. Could you link to this proposal in your post? If 38 people donate then this kid can go through this school year with a much greater ability to communicate."