Why have you Northerners not embraced the glory that is central A/C? I mean, seriously . The houses here all have great heating systems. So okay, we're fine in winter. But it does get hot here, too. Really, really hot. *fans self* Guh . Seriously. * Have just rewatched Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind , which I continue to love. * Mouse and I are almost done with the characters who needed radical reimaginings. Today was Capri, just because Mouse has only ever drawn her as a young teenager, and we needed to bring her up a few years to Where Our Story Begins. Didn't need a *lot* done. But the other characters on the docket are Alanna and Kristian, and we needed a happy fun character break. * Victor, Joseph, and Janos have never been drawn. Neither have Jessa and Marcus. * Donna, Halloran, Tessa, Ryan, Jeramie, and the others who've already been drawn just need updating into Mouse's new style. * Kieran needs tweaking, but hopefully doing Victor will help there, as it'll get Mouse in the flow of the Narsani characteristics. * I have a better idea of how I need to be writing this. *nod* But now? Bed.