* Nice slow morning.
* Neuro appointment went just fine; not only do I have my Lyrica refill, but I have a full box of higher-dose Lunesta ("If that doesn't do it for you, just call me, say 'Hey jackass, that doesn't work!'" I love my neuro.) and a few answers (no, it's totally not MS; we have recent brainscans that would show if it was. yes, my fibro superpower of drug amplification is likely why most antiseizure meds were such hell,and why Lyrica's working as monotherapy.). I really like this guy. He spent plenty of time with us, made sure all of my questions were answered.
* Whole Foods! My granola, our coffee, and lots of goodies.
* Lunch at the Deluxe Town Diner! I tried the Greek Burger (made with lamb + beef, feta, olives, and capers. Verdict: not enough olives and capers.), and munched sweet potato fries and rice pudding. Adam had chicken fried steak. *shudder*
* I hit Curves, and Adam hit the library, and we met up at Starbucks.
* Came home to find the new s00j album - her best yet, I swear. So many of these are going on Shayara character playlists.
Little things. But it is a gorgeous day out, and I have spent it with my wonderful husband. Adam and I have been together seven years this week. (And we've not killed each other yet!) Sometimes I just cannot get over how damn lucky I am. :)