* Old Navy was having a sale - I got Elayna four of her beloved vintagey tees for $2.97 each.
* Cashier at bookstore: "This is an unusual assortment of books."
Me: "Yep! I am unusual."
Her, holding up the Neverwhere graphic novel: "Is this for you or a friend?"
Me: "Oh, me."
Her: "I loved it. But I am, like, totally obsessed with Neil Gaiman. I have Death tattooed on my back!"
She ended up showing me the tattoo (nice, Bachalo-style Death), and we discussed how freakin' awesome Sandman is and how disappointed we were in The Eternals, and I pointed her to BPAL's Gaiman scents. *laugh* If only I'd been wearing Mama-Ji!
* Bath & Body Works is having a massive sale. Massive. So, uh, I have another gigantic bottle of that Spicy Gingerbread body wash, for the princely sum of $3. (They didn't have any of the Wicked Hot Chocolate left, or I'd've picked some up for theferrett and slipjig!) Also pumpkin body butter. And pumpkin lotion. And cucumber lotion. Mmmm.
* Came home to a beautiful scrapbook from Spooky. Just - still misty when I think about it. Spooky is an angel and a gift.
* Took the girls out for ice cream!
* Filled my new prescriptions - and only had to pay $15 each, no fight from insurance. Yay!
Now I nap.