Happy birthday to rubberella!
Hello to new readers britpoptarts, cliodhna, puffdoggydaddy, and saro_wind!
This stuff is actually not bad. Kinda stinky, but has more of an effect than the arnica gel I've been using.
If you wrote about yesterday's zombie uprising, post the links here so everyone can see what happened in your neck of the woods!
(I just wish I'd known about it earlier in the day... I'd've done more and better!)
* I think this is still my favorite XKCD comic.
* Fake food for photo shoots.
* Cool art installation - it plucks images and lines of text from the 'net and renders them, fleetingly, with thousands of jets of water.
* I just want three of these so I can ctrl-alt-del people/things in real life.
* Hey, an article on polyamory that doesn't entirely suck! Could be better. But could be a *lot* worse.
* A very good article on Strikethrough '07.
Malaria: The Cure for AIDS? Um, no. But there's a thought process there, and it's an interesting one.
( Gamaliel, Nathemoth, Robin Goodfellow, Hermia, Selkie, Thunder MoonCollapse )
Hell, I'm going back to bed. The Craftsman wore me out last night...